Security Minister Says Seven Persons Killed in One Area is Very Disturbing
Jamaica Crime News, Westmoreland: The Minister of National Security, Hon Horace Chang on Wednesday, May 2, told community members of Grange Hill in Westmoreland that the reports of seven persons brutally murdered in their area are very disturbing.
The Security Minister pointed out that, the Security Ministry is now working closely with the Commissioner of Police and the community groups in Grange Hill, to bring those responsible to justice.
He further pointed out that, the Government of Jamaica is committed to the people and he is reassuring the community members that actions will now be taken to stop the bloodletting that has been taking place in the parish of Westmoreland.
The Minister of National Security was speaking after he met with the family members of the seven persons who were shot and killed by gunmen in the community on Tuesday night.
The Security Minister along with Commissioner of Police and Member of Parliament, Wykeham McNeill, told the family members of the slain community members that justice will be served on those responsible.
Feature Image: Nadine Rowe and her 11-year-old son Nicoy Bourne Killed in Grange Hill, Westmoreland
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute