Jamaica News, Westmoreland: Westmoreland Electrician Electrocuted – A 41-year-old electrician who resided in Gordon District, Westmoreland, died after being electrocuted by the Jamaica Public Service wire at his home on Wednesday, January 23.
He has been identified as Rohan Wynter.
Reports by the White House police are that about 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Wynter was carrying out repairs on a Jamaica Public Service wire which connects his home, when he was electrocuted.
Family members rushed to his assistant and he was transported to the Savanna-la-mar hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The police are now investigating.