Jamaica News, January 16, 2018
Hanover, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Canadian Brothers Rape American Tourist: Our news team has been informed that two male Canadian tourists who are said to be brothers and who appeared in the Lucea Parish Court on Monday, January 15, to answer to rape charges were granted bail in the sum of $350,000 each.
The accused brothers were ordered to return to court on Tuesday, January 16, are said to have posted bail.
Reports are that in mid-December of 2017, both brothers who were reported to be staying on holidays at a resort in Negril, Hanover, are alleged to have sexually assaulted a female American tourist.
We want to hear from you, contact the editor Here for correction of this news. Be a volunteer Mckoy's News Community Journalist: contact us with news in your community, events, and opinion articles - be our eyes in the street, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 1-876-353-1389 today.
The police were informed of the incident, following an investigation both siblings were taken into custody and subsequently slapped with rape charges.
Read More: Jamaica News Today, Western Jamaica Crime, Western Jamaica News, Court News, Headline News, Business, Dear Mckoy
The brothers were then dragged before the court during the last week of the court session, where they were both remanded into custody until Monday, January 15, where they were granted bail to return today.
Please Scroll Down to Comment