Canadian Brothers Rape American Tourist, Granted $350,000 Bail Each
Jamaica News, January 16, 2018
Hanover, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Canadian Brothers Rape American Tourist: Our news team has been informed that two male Canadian tourists who are said to be brothers and who appeared in the Lucea Parish Court on Monday, January 15, to answer to rape charges were granted bail in the sum of $350,000 each.
The accused brothers were ordered to return to court on Tuesday, January 16, are said to have posted bail.
Reports are that in mid-December of 2017, both brothers who were reported to be staying on holidays at a resort in Negril, Hanover, are alleged to have sexually assaulted a female American tourist.
The police were informed of the incident, following an investigation both siblings were taken into custody and subsequently slapped with rape charges.
The brothers were then dragged before the court during the last week of the court session, where they were both remanded into custody until Monday, January 15, where they were granted bail to return today.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Negril Police Probe Sudden Death of 5-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute
- Licensed Firearm Holder Shoots Brother-in-law to Save His Wife Life