St Catherine High Student Caught at Airport with Ganja
Jamaica Crime News, Kingston: A 16-year-old female student who attends the St Catherine High School had her bail extended when she appeared in the Kingston Parish Court on Tuesday, April 23.
The teenager who appeared in Court on charges of Possession of Ganja, Dealing in and Taking Steps to export Ganja is facing the charges along with Shelly-Ann Thompson, a 26-year-old bartender of Charles Town in St Mary.
Both accused were arrested and charged after they were caught with ganja weighing approximately 5 pounds, concealed in their suitcase after they were in the process of boarding a flight at the Norman Manley International Airport, which was destined for Barbados.
Thompson is said to have been offered bail in the sum of $200, 000 but she has not yet taken up the bail offer.
The teenager was issued bail on the condition that she stays with her grandmother in Berry district.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute