Shineka Gray Murder Trial Begins November 19
Jamaica News, March 28, 2018 – Shineka Gray Murder Trial
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – The trial for the two men who have been charged with the murder of 15-year-old Green Pond Student, Shineka Gray, has been scheduled for November 19, 2018.
The men charged are Gregory Roberts and Mario Morrison. Both men appeared in the St James Circuit Court on Friday when the date for trial was set.
Mckoy’s News has learnt that the prosecution is expected to call twenty-one witnesses throughout the trial.
On February 1, 2017, the 15-year-old Green Pond Student’s body was found with multiple stab wounds in bushes in the Irwin community, three days after she was reported missing. Gray was last seen alive in Montego Bay, leaving the funeral of a schoolmate.
The swift action of the police, led to Roberts and Morrison being taken into custody and later charged with Gray’s murder.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland