Jamaica News: Mexican Hotel worker Electrocuted in Jamaica – The Hanover police say they are still carrying out an investigation into the death of a Mexican hotel worker, who reported lost his life after being electrocuted while chilling out in a jacuzzi at his workplace in Lucea, Hanover last Friday, April 19.
Dead is 38-year-old Raymundo Moreno, an imported resort worker who hails from Mexico.
Reports by the police are that, shortly after 6:30 p.m., on Friday, Moreno who hails from Flamboyon in Mexico, was relaxing in a jacuzzi on the hotel compound in the company of other persons when the water started to give off electric shocks.
It is further reported that Moreno was slow in getting out of the water, and he was electrocuted.
Other workers at the resort quickly converge on the scene, and they managed to remove his lifeless body from the jacuzzi. He was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
© 2019 www.mckoysnews.com. All Rights Reserved.
All material and other digital content on www.mckoysnews.com may not be reproduced, published, broadcasted, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Mckoy’s News www.mckoysnews.com