Practical Nurse is Westmoreland 50th Murder Victim
Jamaica Crime News, Westmoreland: A 29-year-old Practical Nurse who resides in the township of Sav-la-mar is now the 50th person to be murdered in the parish of Westmoreland since the start of the year.
She has been identified as Kameka Williams-Harding of a Seaton Crescent address.
Reports by the Sav-la-mar police are that shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Monday, Mrs. William Harding and her husband were at home in bed when they were awoken by strange sounds coming from the outside of the house.
Minutes later, three men armed with handguns kicked open the rear door of the house and held them at gunpoint. The husband ran and was chased, but he managed to elude the gunmen.
The gunmen then returned to the house and shot Mrs. Harding repeatedly before making their escape on foot in the area. The Sav-la-mar police were summoned and upon arrival, the wounded female was rushed to the Sav-la-mar hospital where she was pronounced dead.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute