Pnp Shadow Spokesman on Health Tours Cornwall Regional Hospital
Jamaica News, April 18, 2018 – Pnp Shadow Spokesman on Health Says Christopher Tufton has breached his Duty of Care in the Country
Hanover, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – The People’s National Party Shadow Spokesman on Health, Dr Dayton Campbell has reported that Dr Christopher Tufton, Minister of Health, has breached his duties of care to the nation.
In a speech delivered on Tuesday afternoon, April 17, Shadow Spokesman Campbell mentioned that, every Minister of Health in this country have a duty of care for all staff and patients at the Cornwall Regional Hospital and every medical facility in general.
He further stated that this breach is evident in reports which has been made by the Minister of Health himself, regarding the large number of staff members at the facility that had to be treated at the staff clinic.
The reports have shown that over 2000 staff visits were made by staff, to the staff at the Cornwall Regional Hospital and this just goes to show that persons are having legitimate symptoms at the facility.
Mr Campbell further stated that he was shocked to read the report which stated that there were Cancer causing agents discovered in the building, so they are now of the view that the Minister of Health having a duty of care, and based on the reports he had gotten, he should have evacuated the building in a much shorter period.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident