Meghan Markle and Queen Elizabeth are the internet’s new royal power couple
It marked the newlywed’s first joint appearance with the queen, a courtesy that was also extended to Kate Middleton about a year after her 2011 wedding to Prince William.
Wearing an off-white, custom Givenchy dress and a jazzy lime green ensemble, respectively, the royals appeared to be hitting it off as they greeted well-wishers and opened the Mersey Gateway Bridge. And according to royal correspondent Emily Andrews, Buckingham Palace has confirmed that the duchess’s earrings are a gift from her new grandmother-in-law.
Can you blame the public for falling hard for the royal family’s version of Thelma and Louise — or Romy and Michele, at least?
it certainly looks like a love-fest, but let’s not play favorites. We have, in fact, seen that smile before…
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute