Former MP Lloyd B Smith Visits Cornwall Regional Hospital
Jamaica News, April 18, 2018 – Former MP Lloyd B Smith Says Cornwall Regional Hospital Should be Treated as a National Crisis
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Former People’s National Party Member of Parliament for Central St James, and Managing Director of the Western Mirror, Lloyd B Smith, has stated that the grave crisis now on at the Cornwall Regional Hospital in Montego Bay, should be treated as a national crisis and not as a political gesture.
Mr. Smith went on to say no political party or political representatives should use the problems at the Cornwall Regional Hospital as a political gain. According to the former Member of Parliament, it is very good to see political representatives from both parties touring the facility together in a hope to come up with a solution.
Voice clip of former MP Lloyd B Smith
The Cornwall Regional Hospital will be a task to bring back around and Mr. Smith related that all of Jamaica must now join forces to restore the facility as quickly as possible to ensure that patients are once again secure at the medical facility.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland