Security Guard Plead Guilty to Attempted Murder
Jamaica News, April 18, 2018 – Security Guard Pleads Guilty
Kingston, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – A 52-year-old security guard who pleaded guilty to charges of attempted murder, was convicted during his appearance at the Home Circuit Court in Kingston on Tuesday, April 17.
The accused, Enos Smith, a security guard of Highlight View in Kingston 6, pleaded guilty to attempting to murder his girlfriend. He was remanded into custody and ordered to return to court on June 8th, where he will be sentenced.
Reports are that, on Saturday, September 10, 2011, Smith invited his girlfriend out and then lured her to an isolated area in Hope Gardens where he attempted to kill her.
It was reported in court that, the accused security guard held on to his girlfriend and placed a piece of wire around her neck and attempted to strangle her. He then released her thinking that she was dead and she fell to the ground unconscious.
When the female regained consciousness, she sought the assistance of residence in the area who assisted her to the Half Way Tree Police Station.
Following investigations, Smith was arrested and charged.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute