Montego Bay Bids Farewell to Mortician Chrissy Johnson
Montego Bay, St James (McKoy’s News) – Mortician Chrissy Johnson: Farewells wishers turned out for the homegoing service of Montego Bay mortician, Christine “Chrissy” Johnson Vaughn.
Johnson Vaughn was shot and killed while leaving a party in the Bogue Village section of Montego Bay, in December 2016.
She was a staff at the Delephana Funeral Home for many years.
Her funeral service was held at Faith Temple on Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
Reported by Alan Lewin
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland