Commissioner of Police Say New Crime Fighting Plans Are in Place for Westmoreland
Jamaica Crime News , Westmoreland: Commissioner of Police Major Antony Anderson promises residents of Westmoreland that he will now be working along with the Security Minister and the Jamaica Defence Force to make sure that calm is restored to Grange Hill and its surroundings.
The Police Commissioner who was speaking following the murders of seven persons in the area told media representatives that he will now be putting special crime plans and security measures in place for the parish of Westmoreland.
He further stated that he condemned such brazen acts where seven persons are wiped from one surrounding and six others shot and hospitalized.
According to him, the entire ordeal is the act of gang members operating out of the area, and the Jamaica Constabulary Force will now be pulling all stops to ensure that those responsible are brought to justice.
On Monday gunmen struck in Fuller Field, Top Lincoln and Sterling in Grange Hill and murdered seven persons which include four men, one female and two children.
This latest number of persons killed have now sent the parish to a sky-high total of 58 murders since the start of the year.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute