Carlos Baugh: Montego Bay Businessman Executed
Jamaica News, April 12, 2018 – Montego Bay Businessman Executed
St James, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – The Freeport police in Montego Bay, have now commenced an investigation surrounding the shooting death of a popular businessman, in the inner-city community on Wednesday night, April 11.
The victim has been identified as Carlos Morris Baugh, otherwise called “Blue” 44-year-old businessman of Lot 1020, Bogue Village.
Reports by the police are that, shortly after 8:45 p.m., residents living in Bogue Village overheard gunshots in the area and alerted the police. Minutes later, the police drove to the community, but nothing suspicious was seen.
Several hours later, at approximately 10:45 p.m., Baugh’s wife came home and went inside their master bedroom where she stumbled upon her husband seated in a slump position in a chair.
She immediately raised an alarm and the police were summoned. Upon arrival, the police discovered Baugh, who was slumped in a chair with multiple gunshot wounds to his body.
The victim was transported to the Cornwall Regional hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Baugh is the 23rd person to be murdered in the parish of St James since the start of the year.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Negril Police Probe Sudden Death of 5-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute
- Licensed Firearm Holder Shoots Brother-in-law to Save His Wife Life