Businessman Finds Robber Hiding in Closet
Jamaica News, April 5, 2018 – Businessman Finds Robber Hiding in Closet
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Javon Wight will have to remain in police custody after he allegely broke into a Montego Bay business place then hid himself inside of a closet.
Following a brief appearance in the St. James Parish Court on Wednesday, the 21 year-old Wright, who hails from Cambridge, St James, was remanded to custody until April 11.
The allegations made against him are that on March 20, 2018, the business owner securely locked his business establishment and when he returned the following day, he discovered that it had been broken into.
The discovery was made after the complainant pushed his key into the door lock and realized it was opened and the door jamb damaged.
Upon entry, he discovered that his two cell phones and a float with cash were missing.
The complainant then conducted a search and found Wright hiding inside a closet.
He was handed over to the police where they subsequently charged him for shop-breaking and larceny and placed him in police custody.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland