Montego Bay Couple Defrauded Prominent Hotel
Jamaica News, April 5, 2018 – Montego Bay Couple Defrauded Prominent Hotel
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Two employees at a prominent Montego Bay hotel are now facing fraud charges after a sum of money went missing from the hotel.
They are Kirk Hanson and Keisha Johnson of Montego Bay Addresses.
The matter came before the St. James Parish Court on Wednesday, during which time attorney-at-law Stacy-Ann Young indicated that they were in receipt of a certificate regarding a statement from the local bank and were still awaiting a statement from the overseas bank.
Having conferred with the prosecution and the defence, Parish Judge Sandria Wong-Small subsequently set the matter for mention on June 7 before extending the couple’ s bail.
Reports state that between 2014 and 2016, a huge some of money went missing from the hotel in question.
Investigations were launched and both defendants who were reportedly working in the accounts department at the time were implicated. Hence their arrest.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland