Anchovy Brothers Murdered While Going to Work
St James, Jamaica (Mckoy’s News) – Dozens of community members gathered along the roadway in Nigger Ground in Anchovy St James on Friday, April 5, and expressed condolences to the family of two brothers murdered – who were brutally slain by gunmen while on their way to work.
About 6:45 am 32-year-old Omar Smith otherwise called (Horsie) and his 33-year-old brother Odane both of Top Hill in Anchovy had just left their home and was on their way to meet their boss on a nearby construction site.
The siblings were walking along a short cut in a area known as Nigger Ground when dozens of gunshots were heard.
Family members stated that they immediately started to call both men cell phones but they rang without answer.
The Anchovy police were summoned and upon arrival both brothers were seen lying along the roadway suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. They were both transported to the Cornwall Regional Hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The families of of both men mentioned that they were good behaving and hard working men who were never involved in any wrongs.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident