Voodoo Doctor – Lottery scammer Arrested: No Hucus Pocus Helped!!
MONTEGO BAY, St James (McN) – The new trend for lottery scammers according to the Lottery Scam Task Force is to get “spiritual” help to “guard” them in their crime.
The St. James task force reports that a man and his Haitian wife confessed that they were voodoo practitioners when they were arrested during a task force anti-lottery raid in their Rose Heights, St. James home.
Sergeant Kevin Watson, media liaison officer of the Lottery Scam Task Force states that during the raid the task force discovered multiple bottles of oil, and a makeshift voodoo shrine found hidden in their home.
Sergeant Watson states that the man admitted that he is a “spiritual worker,” and voodoo is in his Haitian wife’s blood.
Sergeant Watson said that the task force has made arrest during their operation in the parishes of St. James, Hanover, Westmoreland and Trelawny.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Negril Police Probe Sudden Death of 5-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute
- Licensed Firearm Holder Shoots Brother-in-law to Save His Wife Life