TWO PERSONS AND BABY INJURED IN HANOVER CRASH
Point Hill, Hanover (McN) – A female driver and a male passenger including a small baby boy was injured during a two motor vehicle accident which occurred along a section of the Point Hill main road in Hanover on Monday afternoon.
Reports are that about 1:00 pm on Monday the male and female and the baby were travelling in a silver 110 Toyota Corolla motor from the directions of Hopewell towards Montego Bay.
On reaching the vicinity of the Point Hill main road the driver of another Toyota Corolla motor car which was travelling in the opposite directions lost control of the vehicle and collide head-on into the oncoming 110 corolla.
The male and female suffered serious injuries to their upper bodies and had to be rushed to the Cornwall Regional Hospital in serious but stable condition.
The baby who also received minor injuries was rushed to the hospital by ambulance where he was treated.
The crash in resulted in a massive traffic pile up for several miles and two fire units from the Lucea and Montego Bay
Fire Departments had to be called to the scene to wash the debris and heavy oil-spills from both car engines, off the highway to allow motor vehicles to flow freely.
Henry Buckner -Special Investigator
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Negril Police Probe Sudden Death of 5-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute
- Licensed Firearm Holder Shoots Brother-in-law to Save His Wife Life