St Mary Man Chopped and Burnt to Death at Home
Jamaica Crime News, St Mary: A St Mary man, believed to be in his early 60s, was viciously chopped and burnt to death at his home in Port Maria on Wednesday morning, April 25, 2018.
He has been identified as Neville Tucker, otherwise called ‘Syrup’, of Rectory Street in Port Maria.
Reports from the St Mary police are that at about 2:00 a.m., residents heard Tucker crying out for help. Upon investigating, Tucker’s one-bedroom board house was seen engulfed in flames.
The police and the fire brigade were summoned, however, the house as completely destroyed by the blaze.
After the cooling down operations, Tucker’s body was found in the rubble.
Further Investigations revealed that the body had multiple chop wounds.
The St Mary police are investigating.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute