Jamaica News: Detectives from the Trelawny Division charged six men for breaches of the Disaster Risk Management Act after they were found at a bar in Falmouth, Trelawny on Monday, April 06.
- Carlton Clarke, 53, businessman of Hague district, Trelawny,
- Glenroy Jones 53, Florence Hall, Trelawny,
- Bunny Ambersley 48, umemployed of Race Course, Trelawny,
- Oneil Smith 37, chef of Bounty Hall, Trelawny,
- Omar Blair 39, unemployed of Sherwood Content, Trelawny, and
- George Morrison 68, farmer of Sawyers, Trelawny.
Reports are that between 8:30 p.m., and 9:30 p.m., lawmen who were on an operation in the area heard music coming from a bar. An investigation was conducted and the men were found in the bar which was in operation. The men were arrested and later charged.