Show goes on for Rick Ross despite seizures
Rapper Rick Ross managed to take the stage at B.B. King’s despite a medical emergency.
We’re told Ross had fans waiting an hour because he was having “seizures” and “trouble breathing” backstage.
“His team had to get a masseuse to massage him for an hour to relax his body,” a source said.
Ross has a history of seizures.
He was found in March unresponsive at his home and hospitalized for four days.
His rep did not get back to us, though Ross said in a report he’s “feeling good.” https://pagesix.com
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute