Road Closure in Kingston For Jamaica National Prayer Day
Kingston, Jamaica (Mckoy’s News) – The Jamaica Constabulary Force is advising that Road closure will be in effect on Saturday December 2, within the Half Way Tree area, to accommodate Jamaica Prays – The National Day of Repentance and Prayer. Which is on schedule to begin at 7pm.
The roads will close from 3:00 pm and will include Constant Spring Road at the intersection of South Odean Avenue and the intersection of Constant Spring Road and Hope Road.
National Prayer Day Traffic Changes are:
according to police, vehicles Traveling along South Odean Avenue will not be allowed to proceed onto Suthermere Road and vehicles traveling along Hope Road will be allowed to continue onto Hagley Park Road.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Negril Police Probe Sudden Death of 5-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute
- Licensed Firearm Holder Shoots Brother-in-law to Save His Wife Life