Police Seeking Help to Identify Hit and Run Driver
Jamaica Crime News, Hanover: The Green Island police in the parish of Hanover say they are now asking members of the public for their assistance, to identify the driver of a hit and run accident which claimed the life of one man in the area on Friday night, April 27.
The victim has been identified as Junior McIntosh, 32-year-old laborer of Crawl District also in Green Island.
Reports by the police are that shortly after 9:30 p.m. on Friday, McIntosh was walking along a section of the Green Island main road when he was mowed down by the driver of a light-colored motor vehicle.
The driver failed to stop and sped away while the Green Island police were summoned and upon arrival, the wounded man was transported to the Noel Holmes hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The police say they are now asking any member of the public who can assist them in getting the identity of the driver, to immediately contact the Green Island police at 956-9200. Police Control at 119 or the nearest police station.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute