Oneness Plaza Fire in Montego Bay Send Business Operators in Shock

ONESS PLAZA FIRE,IN MONTEGO BAY SEND BUSINESS OPERATORS IN SHOCK
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Dozens of business operators armed themselves with water buckets and worked relentlessly to put out a fire which burnt the inner sections of the L and J bar, located on the Oneness Plaza, in Montego Bay, St James.

Reports are that about 12:30 pm, on Saturday, October 27, patrons and operators at the establishment which is located off Heart Street, and Barnett Street, were sent into shock after several explosions were heard coming from the directions of the Game boxes.

The boxes immediately burst into flames, and persons were sent running from the building.

The Fire Department was summoned, but other business operators in the surroundings armed themselves with water buckets and fought the blaze.

When the firefighters reached the location, they only carried out cooling down operations, as the business operators have already joined hands and put out the blaze.

The fire is said to have started due to an electrical shortage, and the extent of the damage is not yet known.

Send us your feedback, news items, community sports or events, real life stories, Dear McKoy, photos and/or videos to WhatsApp 1-876-353-1389 Or Email [email protected]

Great Ads Deal – Advertise With Us

2020 Break out artist on the rise

Related Posts

Recent Posts

2020 Break out artist on the rise