ONE MORE PERSON HAS DIED FROM THE SALT MARSH CRASH
Trelawny, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Salt Marsh Crash: One man was killed on impact and four (4) others injured and admitted to hospital in critical condition following their involvements in a motor vehicle accident along the Salt Marsh main road in St James on Monday afternoon.
Reports are that shortly after 1:30 pm on Monday, January 30, the Toyota Yaris motor car with five persons on board was travelling from the directions of Montego Bay to Trelawney. On reaching a section of the Salt Marsh main road the driver of the Yaris was in the process of overtaking a line of vehicles when he collided into a Coach Bus which was transporting tourist and travelling in the opposite directions.
The driver of the Yaris motor car and his four passengers sustained head and body injuries and were rushed to the Cornwall Regional Hospital where he was pronounced dead and the other wounded admitted in critical condition.
UPDATE: Mckoys’s News have confirmed that a female passenger of the Toyota Yaris motor car also died from the impact of the crash.
The female died while admitted to the hospital in critical condition.
Police have identified the driver of the Toyota Yaris motor car who was killed on impact on the Salt Marsh main road as 25-year-old Christopher Cooper of a St Ann address.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland