Nine persons were arrested and charged under the Disaster Risk Management Act after they refused to comply with Police instructions when they were found having a party on Bentley Lane, Rose Town in Kingston 14 about 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 5.
The individuals, one woman among them, are to appear in the Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Court on Wednesday, August 12.
- Twenty-five-year-old Ojingo Duhaney of Moore Street in Rose Town, Kingston 13
- Twenty-four-year-old Carlos Johns of Metcalfe Road, Denham Town, Kingston 14
- Twenty-six-year-old Ricardo Denton of Duff Street, Rose Town in Kingston 13
- Twenty-one-year-old Ramania Fraser of Bentley Lane, Rose Town in Kingston 13
- Twenty-seven-year-old Javar Williams, of Duff Street, Rose Town in Kingston 13
- Twenty-five-year-old Keemo Kelly, of Bentley Lane, Kingston 13
- Twenty-two-year-old Bo Nation, of Bentley Lane, Kingston 13
- Twenty-five-year-old Melvin Simpson, of Duff Street, Rose Town in Kingston 13
- Twenty-two-year-old Javan Brown of Duff Street, Rose Town in Kingston 13
The Police continue to urge persons to abide by the regulations issued under the Disaster Risk Management Act.