Motor Vehicle Crash Outside St James Infirmary Resulted in One Death
Jamaica News, February 17, 2018
St James, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Motor Vehicle Crash Outside St James Infirmary: The Freeport Traffic police have not yet released the name of a man who lost his life in a traffic accident which occurred at the intersection of the St James Infirmary and the Albion main road in Montego Bay on Saturday morning.
Investigators related that about 4:00 a.m., the male victim was among a group of men travelling in a Nissan motor car from the directions of downtown Montego Bay towards Norwood.
On reaching a section of the Albion main road, in the vicinity of the St James Infirmary, the driver lost control of the vehicle which crashed into a wall.
The victim who was a passenger in the car was thrown from his seat unto the roadway. He was then run over by the said car which resulted in him sustaining head and body injuries.
The victim died on the spot while two other men who were also travelling in the car were rushed to the Cornwall Regional Hospital where they are admitted.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute