Former Agriculture Minister Roger Clarke Exhibition Hall to be Launched in St James
Jamaica News, February 13, 2018
St James, Jamaica (McKoy;s News) – Roger Clarke Exhibition Hall: On Easter Monday which will be April 2nd, 2018, the Montpellier Agricultural Planning Development Committee will be officially launching the Roger Clarke Exhibition Hall. This project will be launched on the grounds of the Montpelier Agricultural Show in Montpelier, St James.
President of the Agricultural Show Planning Committee and former Mayor of Montego Bay, Glendon Harris told our news team that the former Agriculture Minister has always been a constant figure at the annual show.
According to Mr Harris, following Mr Clarke’s death, the decision was to erect an exhibition hall in his memory. The planning committee started out on the project in the year 2016 and it has now been fully completed. This hall will be the prime feature at this year’s Montpelier Agricultural Show and will showcase photos and memories of the past Agricultural Minister.
The venue will serve as a seated area for VIPs at the function and also as a mini agricultural museum in honour of Roger Clarke himself. The Montpelier Agricultural Show is rated as the second-best in the Caribbean following the Hague Agricultural. Mr Harris promised that this upcoming show expects to be the best one yet.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland