Female Perish in Crash on Spanish Town Bypass
Jamaica News, St Catherine: A female lost her life in a motor vehicle accident which occurred along a section of the Spanish Town ByPass on Tuesday, May 1.
She has been identified as, 37-year-old Nicola Carter of a Greater Portmore address.
Reports by the police are that about 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Carter was driving her motor car along a section of the Spanish Town Bypass when she lost control of the vehicle.
The vehicle swerved to the right side of the roadway and collided with a Leland Motor Truck which was traveling in the opposite direction.
Carter sustained head and body injuries and was transported to hospital by police personnel where she was pronounced dead.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute