Family Held up and Robbed in Hanover
Jamaica Crime News, Hanover: Green Island and Lucea police in the parish of Hanover say they are now carrying out a search for two gunmen who held up and robbed a family after holding the father hostage in Green Island on Saturday night, April 28.
Reports are that shortly after 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, the family close up their business place in the Orange Bay Area and went home.
On entering the yard, the businessman’s wife and other family members went inside the house while he remained outside to fix a television pole.
The businessman was in the process of fixing the pole when he was ambushed and held hostage by the two armed men.
The men demanded money for the release of the businessman so the wife who was on the inside threw out a bag containing cash amounting to over $30,000 Jamaican.
The men took the cash followed by which they released the businessman and left.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute