Coal Miner Chopped to Death in Westmoreland
Jamaica Crime News, Westmoreland: The Bluefields police in the parish of Westmoreland, say they are now in search of one man in connection with the chopping death of a Coal Miner in the area, on Sunday, April 22.
The deceased has been identified as Christopher Reynolds, 43-year-old Coal Miner of Retirement also in Bluefields.
Reports by the police are that, shortly after 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, residents in Retirement, Bluefields went to a section of bushes and stumbled upon the body.
The police were summoned and upon arrival, investigations revealed that Reynolds who was seen lying face down in a pool of blood had multiple chop wounds all over his body.
He was transported to the Sav-la-mar hospital where he was pronounced dead.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute