Cecil Lewin Buried
Jamaica News, February 13, 2018
St Catherine, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Cecil Lewin Buried: The citizens of Ewarton community in St Catherine came out on Sunday, February 11, 2018, to show their last respect to a member of the beloved Lewin’s family.
Cecil George Lewin aka “Wigs” was laid to rest on Sunday at the Ewarton Cemetery. The Church service was held at the Ewarton Community Church of God, located at 2 Recreation Drive.
The funeral service saw several hundreds of persons who attended as there was also a live band playing popular gospel music entertaining everyone present. The many friends and family members spoke well of the man they called Wigs.
Newton Amos, Chairman of Security Innovation also paid tribute to Wigs. May his soul rest in peace.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland