Baca Star on a roll in Trelawny Major League
BOUNTY HALL, Trelawny — Baca Star United won for the second time in as many starts on Saturday, blanking Granville FC 3-0 in their Trelawny Football Association’s Monymusk Plantation Rum Major League game at Bounty Hall.
Hoswana Mendez scored twice in the second half for Baca Star United as they matched last season’s start after they had earned promotion and took over sole ownership of Zone Two with six points.
Also on Saturday, Fitzroy Robinson scored the season’s first hat-trick to lead Kinloss FC to a 3-1 win over Daniel Town, also in Zone Two, rebounding from their opening 0-5 hammering at the hands of Duanvale FC.
At Bounty Hall, Vincent Hibbert gave Baca Star United the lead in the seventh minute as they led 1-0 at half-time, before Mendez scored his brace in a 15-minute span in the second half.
Mendez scored in the 63rd and 78th minutes as Baca Star United cruised to victory.
At Kinloss, Robinson scored in the 16th, 57th and 76th minutes for Kinloss FC with Andra Rose getting a goal in the 61st minute for Daniel Town, who are yet to win so far in two games and are stuck on one point.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute