Who Kill Photo Belly?
Jamaica Crime News, St Thomas: The Yallahs police in the parish of St Thomas say they are now asking members of the public with any information that could assist them in their investigations, into the shooting death of a man in the parish on Sunday, May 13, to come forward.
The investigators further stated that the deceased Anthony Davidson, otherwise called “Photo Belly” 59- year-old of 11 Miles also in the parish, was shot and killed by unknown assailants on Sunday night.
It is reported that shortly after 10:00 p.m. on Sunday, Davidson was walking along a section of the roadway in 11 Miles when he was ambushed and shot by unknown assailants.
The Yallahs police were summoned and upon arrival, the wounded man was transported to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Anyone with information that could lead to the arrest of those responsible is being asked to contact the nearest police station, Operation King Fish, Crime Stop or Police Control 119.
By Henry Bucknor
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland