Two St Elizabeth Farmers Charged for 100lbs of Ganja
Jamaica News, March 12, 2018 – Two St Elizabeth Farmers Charged
St Elizabeth, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Two farmers, both of St Elizabeth addresses, were on Saturday arrested and charged in connection with Breaches of the Dangerous Drugs Act.
Charged with Possession of Dealing in and Trafficking Ganja are, Dean Ricketts otherwise called “Rapper” and Anthony Brahma otherwise called “Trash”, both of Mountain Side in St Elizabeth.
Reports are that about 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 10, a team from the Narcotics Police Division carried out an operation along sections of Mountain Side Drive.
On reaching a section known as Round Hill District, they intercepted a White Toyota Corolla motor car with both accused on board.
A search of the vehicle led to the discovery of seven plastic bags, which contained ganja weighing over 100 pounds. Both men were taken into custody and subsequently charged.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute