Tractor Operator Commits Suicide in Clarendon
Jamaica News, Clarendon: A Tractor Operator is believed to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a premises close to his home in Clarendon on Monday morning, April 23.
He has been identified as 37-year-old Vivian Green of a Palmetto Pen address also in Clarendon.
Reports by the police are that, shortly after 7:15 a.m. on Monday, a relative of the deceased went to his house in search of him, but he was no where to be found.
The relative then discovered a suicide note on the table of the house which indicated that Green intended to take his own life. An alarm was raised and a search launched for him.
Several minutes later, they discovered Green who was hanging from the branch of a guinep tree close to his house, with a piece of electric wire tied around his neck.
The deceased was cut down and transported to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
By Henry Bucknor
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute