Tony Dillion is 70 Years Old
Jamaica News, February 20, 2018
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Tony Dillion: Montego Bay businessman, Anthony Lewin better known as Tony Dillion celebrated his 70th birthday at his Brandon Hill home recently.
The function saw some of his longtime friends and colleagues joining him in celebration of his special day.
His wife Winsome and fourteen of his sixteen children were present to help him cut his cake.
The businessman has been popular in politics in the city from his early days. The event was to gather all his children and grandchildren to join him in his big celebration.
Dunbar Mcfarlane, Heroy Clarke, Cleveland Blake, Police Johno and Mr Lawrence from Lawrence Rentals were all in attendance to join Tony in his milestone.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute