Starbucks for Kingston
Jamaica News, April 20, 2018 – Starbucks for Kingston
Contributed by Marlon Brown
When Starbucks opened its door last November at the Doctors Cave Beach on the famous Hipstrip in Montego Bay, they announced this was to be the first of 15 locations islandwide over a five year period. Three additional cafes are expected to be opened at the Sangster International Airport and will be operated by Express Catering, led by Ian Deer, who is also the CEO of leading restaurant management and franchise operator Margaritaville Caribbean Group and Adam Stewart, the Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sandals Resorts International.
Starbucks Jamaica has now advertised that they are ready to roll out two new cafes and so will be hosting a job fair in Liguanea later this month, as it gears up to open two locations in Kingston both for the new Kingston area, with one already confirmed for Knutsford Boulevard and will be recruiting applicants to fill barista and shift supervisor positions at both locations.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute