St James Farmer Murdered in Sunderland
Jamaica News, March 13, 2018 – St James Farmer Murdered
St James, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – The Freeport and Amity Hall police in the parish of St James have now joined forces, to carry out an investigation into the shooting death of a man in Amity Hall area on Monday, March 12.
The deceased has been identified as 56-year-old Roy Hinds, farmer of Sunderland District also in Amity Hall.
Reports by the police are that Shortly after 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Hinds was sitting along a path in the vicinity of a river at Sunderland, when he was ambushed by unknown assailants and shot several times to his upper body.
Residents in the area who overheard the explosions, went to the scene and stumbled upon the body. They then alerted the police and upon arrival, the wounded man was transported to the Cornwall Regional Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute