St Elizabeth Farmer Found Dead Under Ackee Tree
Jamaica Crime News, St Elizabeth: The Black River police in the parish of St Elizabeth say they are now awaiting a post-mortem examination, to determine what led to the death of a farmer whose body was discovered underneath an ackee tree on a farm in the parish on Thursday, April 19.
He has been identified as 55-year-old Roy Kerr of Lacewood District address in St Elizabeth.
It is reported that Kerr was last seen alive by an employee on the farm in Spring Hill on Wednesday midday, April 18.
About 7:00 a.m. on Thursday, a worker on the farm stumbled upon the body which was lying underneath an ackee tree.
A black plastic bag containing ackees was seen beside the body.
The Black River police were summoned and upon arrival, the victim was transported to the Black River hospital where he was pronounced dead.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute