St Andrew Man Electrocuted on Hiking Trip

Henry Bucknor Mckoy's News Crime Investigator

Jamaica News, April 4, 2018 – St Andrew Man Electrocuted

St Andrew, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – A 24-year-old man who got entangled in live electricity wires while hiking with friends in the parish of St Andrew on Sunday, April 2, died from a result of being electrocuted.

The deceased has been identified as Divya Edwards of Irish Town also in St Andrew.

Reports are that about 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, Edwards and a group of friends went on a hiking trip in Irish Town. While at a section of the area, it is reported that Edward got entangled in a cluster of electricity wire which was left by someone on the ground.

Edwards received electric shocks all over his body and was transported to hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

T Rizzy D Covenant Ft. Troxie Q - Treat her like a Queen (Official Music Video)