Scotia Bank ATM Smashed
Jamaica News, February 9, 2018
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Scotia Bank ATM Smashed: A lady who was using an ATM at the Best Value Supermarket building along Barnett Street in Montego Bay, got the scare of her life recently when a man said to be of an unsound mind flung a big stone smashing the glass to the ATM. The lady was so scared that many sympathized with her for her ordeal.
A visit to the ATM on Thursday, February 8, revealed that the glass was still broken. It is not known if the man was trying to damage the machine or he was trying to rob it.
Many people use this ATM location on a regular basis to withdraw money when going to work or shopping.
Despite the damage, the machine was still operational as many people are still going there to utilized it.
A Western Union Paymaster is also situated on the building.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident