Rihanna Calls to End Gun Violence after Cousin is Murdered in Barbados
Jamaican News – December 28, 2017
Rihanna Calls to End Gun Violence: Pop star Rihanna had to say goodbye and subsequently call for an end to gun violence a day after spending Christmas with her cousin. Why? Her cousin, Tavon Kaiseen Alleyne, 21, was shot multiple times around 7:00 p.m. when he was walking by a track near his home in St. Michael, Barbados.
The Work singer took to Instagram late on Tuesday night to pay tribute, posting a series of pictures with her cousin. Authorities are still searching for the suspect and investigating a motive for the killing.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute