Body of Popular St Ann Dentist Found Floating in Water
Jamaica News, March 14, 2018 – St Ann Dentist Found Floating in Water
St Ann, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – The body of a popular retired St Ann Dentist was discovered floating at a section of the sea close to his home in St Ann’s Bay on Tuesday morning of March 13.
He has been identified as 75-year-old Doctor Noel Lloyd Dalrymple of St Ann’s Bay.
The St Ann’s Bay police have reported that shortly after 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, a housekeeper employed to Dr. Dalrymple came to work and noticed that the keys were still in the outside lock of the door which leads from the main entrance of the house.
She immediately raised an alarm and other neighbors assisted her in a search of the property for her boss who could not be located.
Several minutes later, the body of the retired dentist was discovered floating in the sea, at a beach section close to the house known as “Christie’s Cove”.
The police were summoned and upon arrival, the victim who had a wound to a section of his head was fished from the water and transport to the St Ann’s Bay Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute