POLICE CONSTABLE WHO COLLAPSED AT RESTAURANT IN CROSS ROADS DIES AT HOSPITAL
Jamaica News, Kingston: A police Constable who complained of feeling ill while at a restaurant in Cross Roads in St Andrew on Tuesday afternoon, May 15, died at the hospital over an hour later.
The police high command has not yet released the name of the Constable, but it has been verified that he was attached to Mobile Reserve.
Our news team learned the officer who has been battling a serious kidney problem for some time now, was with some friends at a restaurant located in Cross Roads about 4:00 p.m. when he complained that he was not feeling well.
It is further stated he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where he died whilst undergoing treatment.
A host of condolences are now pouring in from other members of the force to the family and friends of the dead cop.
By Henry Bucknor
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident
- Muta says Tommy Lee Sparta should get “Bun-out more than the gays”
- One of Two Gunmen Fatally Shot in Westmoreland