Phone Thief almost Killed by Mob in Half-Way-Tree
Jamaica News, March 13, 2018 – Phone Thief almost Killed
St Andrew, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – On Saturday, March 10, 2018, a woman was robbed of her cell phone while at the Springs Plaza in St Andrew. However, before the thief could run to a place of safety, he was held by a Security Guard following the woman shouts of “Thief, thief mi want mi phone”.
While the guard was holding the man, a crowd of persons began to gather at the scene, calling for the man to be killed.
In a few minutes, the crowd became so large that the Security Guard was unable to control them and they began hitting the man all over his body.
Other security personnel who had joined in the rescue of the man, were outnumbered by the angry mob, which included a security guard from another company, who kicked the bleeding, alleged “phone grabber” in his groin.
This security guard then pulled a knife from his waist, and seemed intent on cutting the already wounded man, however, he was eventually pulled away by members of the crowd, who were by now begging for “mercy” for the phone thief.
Contributed by Nichola Panton
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute