Peter McConnell Resigns as Director of Access Financial Services
Jamaica News, February 1, 2018
Kingston, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – Peter McConnell Resigns: Peter McConnell has resigned as Director of Access Financial Services with effective Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
Mr. McConnell joined the Board of Directors in April 2014 and served on the Compensation and Special Projects Committee.
The Board also announced the appointment of Mr. James (Danny) Morrison as a Director effective Thursday, February 1, 2018.
Mr. Morrison is a chartered accountant and recently retired from the Supreme Ventures Group as interim CEO, and was previously Senior Vice President, Group Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident