New Chinese Store to be opened in Montego Bay
Jamaica News, February 9, 2018
Montego Bay, Jamaica (McKoy’s News) – New Chinese Store: A New Chinese establishment is gearing up to serve the people of Montego Bay, St James.
The building that once housed the Butterflakes Pastries, is now is taking on a new look. On a visit to the location, a lot of workmen were seen painting. The colorful pink-looking building beautifies the area and makes it outstanding, so it is visible from afar.
One singer, Mackie Conscious, composed and sang about Chinese taking over the country with their many flourishing businesses.
The Chinese businesses have always provided employment for many young Jamaicans. At various locations in and across Jamaica, one can see a Chinese Haberdashery store selling various clothing and food items.
Another thing that the citizens of Montego Bay are waiting on, is to see what will be erected at where the Strand Theater was once located.
- Viewer Discretion Advised: Graphic Photos of Tragic Hopewell Accident
- 4 of 5 Victims in Fatal Hopewell Crash Identified
- Hanover: At Least 5 Persons Confirmed Dead in Hopewell Traffic Accident
- Hanover: Two of Five Hopewell Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Jordane Fletcher: Former Reggae Boy Striker Critical in Hospital after Involvement in Negril Accident