Bail Extended for PNP Natalie Neita-Headley Accused of Punching Man
Jamaica News, February 2, 2018
St Andrew, Jamaica (Mckoy’s News) – Extension of Bail was granted today when Natalie Neita-Headley, People’s National Party (PNP) Member of Parliament for St Catherine North Central’s case for allegedly punching a man was mentioned before the court.
According to St Andrew Parish Court records, Neita-Headley was accused of punching former her coworker, Kevin Buchanan in the face, injuring him.
Attorney Sean Kinghorn, representing Neita-Headley, has denied the allegations, stating that his client was acting in self-defence of a “violent” attack.
Both Headley and Buchanan appeared before Kingston and St Andrew Parish Judge, Vaughn Smith.
The court clerk asked Buchanan if he was willing to settle the matter in mediation, to which bother parties agreed.
Judge Smith extended Neita-Headley bail until April 12, for determination after the mediation.
- Mavado’s Daughter Spèaks Out After Brother Gót Chàrged!!
- Mom Gunned Down Allegedly Told Son Sorry About Die
- Still no School at Anchovy Primary Following Death of 9-year-old Student
- Shenseea DlSS Her BABY Daddy On Fathers Day | FootaHype Baby Mother Says “ChiId SUPP0RT
- Shocking “Tell All” of a Montego Bay Prostitute